HCS - Oil free screw compressor packages
Dry Screw Compressor package for gas compression application in where it is essential to avoid oil contamination of the gas or the system in which it is being used, Ingersoll Rand have a range of rotary screw compressors designed to produce “Oil free“ air. This product is particularly used in pneumatic conveying systems where product contamination can be expensive. These single-stage screw compressor sets are produced as standard units and are suitably customised with an extensive range of accessories plus optional configurations which can provide customised solutions.
- Flows to 8 500 m3/h (5000 cfm)
- Pressure to 3, 5 bar (50.75 psig) gauge
- Vacuum to 350 mbar abs (10.5 “Hg)
- Air-end manufactured from high grade cast iron directly connected to an integral gear box.
- Forged steel rotors for constant performance.
- Calculated tolerances between rotors and body to optimise efficiency.
- Anti-friction bearings optimised for maximum reliability.
- Mechanically driven oil pump from main shaft with integral oil tank and external oil/air heat exchanger.
- Complete packages including accessories and control system.
- Pneumatic conveying of cement, fly ash or any other type of bulk material
- Waste water treatment, deep aeration basins and ozone generators
- Filter cleaning, mining and steel industries
- Flue gas desulphurisation (FGD) oxidation air
- Central vacuum systems
- Vacuum handling systems in the paper industry and glass manufacturing process
- Pressurisation of ballasts